Useful websites for advice and support about apps
- If you want to find out more about the apps children are using the NSPCC has a fabulous guide with details about Instagram. Youtube and many more: www.net-aware.org.uk
- If you want to set parental controls on any of the internet connected devices you own, have a look at parentalcontrols-on.org.uk
- Not sure about the age ratings on a game? Everything you need is here: www.pegi.info
- Worried about grooming or Child Sexual Exploitation? CEOP have a great educational site with a section for parents here: www.thinkuknow.co.uk
- The UK Safer Internet Centre has lots of helpful advice too, they are here: www.saferinternet.org.uk
- Classroom resources linked to the new Computing Curriculum :www.digital-literacy.org.uk
- For Childnet@s resources-including the free Facebook flyers (and twitter and snapchat guides), look here :www.childnet.com
- Internet matters - a good guide for the age group 0-5.
- Net-aware - good advice on safely using specific apps, e.g. TikTok
- Thinkuknow - includes some child friendly videos to share with your family.
- Please talk to any teacher if you would like further help or advice